Pages

.

Remote wireless trigger for Woosh net

Over the last 2 years  i have  bought Spring traps and other stuff of  Zdenek Maudry  in the Czech Republic. The spring traps and Potter traps are first class and i have had some good success with them, Wheatears, Common Sandpipers, Little Ringed Plovers, Stonechat, Whinchat to name a few goodies.

Zdenek is a very active ringer and contacted me some time back about  woosh netting Twite  and the distance i have to be away from the net. We exchanged a few emails and he told me he was developing a wireless trigger.

To my surprise two weeks ago he told me he was sending me one to trial for him, today i received it and it is superb.

below is a link to Zdenek you tube site.

http://www.youtube.com/user/moudrydauby

Zdenek own video

Ringstone edge today

12 Greenfinch. 5 Goldfinch  5 Chaffinch 2 Reed Bunting  1 Dunnock

all new birds .

9 Whooper Swans flew into reservoir about 9ish still there at 5 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment