Pages

.

Nice surprise

I went up to the Point of Ayre this morning to place some food down no birds seen and the wind was quite strong so went back to Ramsey where it was nice and calm. After 3 hours of waiting for birds to land 
Starlings, Linnets and Rock Pipits nothing was going on. I had two colour ringed Rock Pipits that come in to the area every 10 minutes to grab a dried meal worm and i let them feed so they might attract something else in. Something caught my eye on the trailers parked up to the right. A Black Redstart was sat watching the Rock Pipits, i thought about getting my spring traps out and catching it. didn't have to it flew straight on to the dried meal worms, nice one.




I phoned Ted and he came for a look the bird was last seen sat on the wall near all the fisherman's 
nets at about 3:45

No comments:

Post a Comment